Theme Days are Full of Fun!
Because of our dedicated and creative kitchen staff, we are able to have Theme Days monthly, September through May. During our Theme Days, we offer a nutritious Theme Meal, fun activities, and our wonderful staff dress in Theme Attire. In many schools, children are allowed to dress in Theme Attire. Your child’s principal must approve all Theme Days. Check with your child’s principal for Theme Day approval in his/her school.
School Year 2016-2017
Schedules dates may vary:
- September 9th – Western Day
- October 10-14th – National School Lunch Week
- October 31st – Halloween
- November 18th – Thanksgiving Feast
- December 15th – Christmas Dinner
- January 27th – Chinese New Year
- February 23rd – Mardi Gras Fling
- March 6-10th – National School Breakfast Week & Louisiana School Lunch Week
- March 17th – St. Patrick’s Day
- March 19th – St. Joseph’s Day
- April 7th – Hawaiian Feast
- May 5th – Cinco De Mayo