Theme Days are Full of Fun!
Because of our dedicated and creative kitchen staff, we are able to have Theme Days monthly, September through May. During our Theme Days, we offer a nutritious Theme Meal, fun activities, and our wonderful staff dress in Theme Attire. In many schools, children are allowed to dress in Theme Attire. Your child’s principal must approve all Theme Days. Check with your child’s principal for Theme Day approval in his/her school.
School Year 2017-2018
Schedules dates may vary:
- September 8th – Western Day
- October 9-13th – National School Lunch Week
- October 31st – Halloween
- November 17th – Thanksgiving Feast
- December 14th – Christmas Dinner
- January 8th – King’s Day
- February 8rd – Mardi Gras Fling
- February 16th – Chinese New Year
- March 5-9th – National School Breakfast Week & Louisiana School Lunch Week
- March 19th – St. Joseph’s Day
- April 13th – Hawaiian Feast
- May 4th – Cinco De Mayo