Online Payment Instructions
School Food and Nutrition Services offers an easy-to-use online payment service.
Our system will accept:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Electronic Checks
- Automatic payments based on date or balance
The website can be used for the following:
- View student account balances and transaction history
- View your student’s meal activity for the prior 90 days (current year only)
- Deposit funds directly into your student’s account
Once an online payment is made, money will be added to your student’s account within minutes. The payment amount and a MySchoolBucks.com processing fee will be charged to your credit/debit card or checking account. A single payment can be divided among students in your online account as needed, and only one transaction processing fee will charged.
Getting Started is easy as 1, 2, 3 …
Step 1: Click the Online Payment Link, which takes you to MySchoolBucks.com.
Step 2: Click on SIGN UP TODAY and follow the instructions
- Select a state (Louisiana)
- Select a district (Archdiocese of New Orleans)
- Enter your name
- Enter your email address, which will become your user name
- Enter a password twice
- Select a challenge question to use if you forget your password
Step 3: Log in to your account and follow instructions to add your students.
- Select your school
- Enter your student’s first name
- Enter your student’s last name
- Enter birthdate or student id number or both
- Find Student
Step 1: Click the ADD MONEY button
Step 2: Choose ECheck or Credit Card
- Enter required information